We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If this Policy is changed, Modus will promptly update the Policy on the Website. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest Policy changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the Website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Modus will exercise reasonable care consistent with industry standards to prevent data theft, unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information collected by us. Modus shall have no additional obligation to safeguard your data and prevent data theft, unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information collected by us and no liability to you for any such matters.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are used primarily to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling out the forms on the website, make sure to check any applicable boxes if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, you can contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change your settings for you.
Unless required by law, Modus will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, without your permission.